BOC: It's Coming!

Fri Feb 20 10:27:41 EST 1998

Well, I just got back from a few days in Washington D.C., and have
another confirmation that the new album is really coming.  ICE magazine,
which lists upcoming releases, has the following entry on March 24th:

Blue Oyster Cult - Heaven Forbid (CMC Int'l)

Dammit, those bastards are making it hard for me to be skeptical... ;-)

Also, as mentioned here, but it bears repeating...someone from CMC has
been posting album info on the AOL BOC board, and says that "See You
in Black" will be the first (but NOT the last) single, and is going
out to radio stations shortly.

Most cool...

John