BOC: It's Coming!

Fri Feb 20 10:38:29 EST 1998

>> From:          M R Godwin <hssmrg at BATH.AC.UK>

> UK retro magazine Mojo has a short but enthusiastic review (with photo) of
> the recent Redondo supper club gig, which says that the new album release
> is imminent.
>
> I'm beginning to believe it too!
>
> I assume that 3OC don't really acknowledge 'Imaginos' as a true BOC album,
> so I guess this is the first new record since 'Club Ninja'. Should be
> another one along in 2012 or so...

Well, we all know Al doesn't consider it a BOC album!  While it's
always a good idea for 3OC fans to be skeptical, we can look to the
history of other bands who've worked with CMC.  Most of their bands
put out an album every year.  So it looks to me like if CMC signs
you, they tend to have faith and stick by you.  I think that if the
album does moderately well, we can look for another one pretty soon.
If the album tanks?  Well we could start hearing echoes of EB's stage
promises of new material...

theo