BOC: It's Coming!

Fri Feb 20 15:54:19 EST 1998

>We'll I always thought it'd be happening, eventually,

I always WANTED to believe - after the SVP thing aborted about a year
ago, I started letting the cynicism get to me.  After the announcement of
the CMC deal, though, I'm a believer again.  :-)

>Getting ready for 3/24/98!

Yep, think I'll take the day off, be the first in my neighborhood to get
the disc (Boston-area fans, consider it a challenge), and will spend the
day grooving on the tunes, sipping some suds, and joining the online
record release parties.  I hope to write a review soon after - and will
try and be true to my BOC-L roots and provide something more than just
pronouncing it the great album that I expect it to be.

>gotta special BOC costume to wear

Pictures - we want pictures!  :-)

>but it was a long, long wait.....
sounds like it'll be worth it!!!

I think it will.  But, it can be the worst BOC album of all time and
I still want it.  O.K., I don't really want "Club Ninja Part II",
"Teen Archer Debbie Denise Beats Up the One I Was Looking For", or
"BOC's Greatest Ballads" with an extend remix of a live version of
"(Don't Fear) The Reaper", but if they put it out, I'll probably buy
it.  LOL.

John