OFF: Just Braggin'!!!!!!!

Cliff and Pam Wheaton cwheaton at TRANSWESTTAXI.COM
Sun Feb 22 04:24:33 EST 1998

Hi all!
Just had to say-the Rockin' Cabbie is truly so now!!! I decided on a JVC
12-disc changer-and truly enjoyable it is!!!!!My oh my-it is sweet:)
It's so very nice to listen to the discs my old portable couldn't handle
any more:) It kinda got reeeeaaall sensitive and would pick up ANY bit
of anything-and therefore refuse to play it:(
Again, Craig-thanx for the advice:)
Lets Rock!!!
Pam

--