HW: Hawkwind stuff to sell

Bernhard Pospiech bernhard.pospiech at GELSENKIRCHEN.NETSURF.DE
Sun Feb 22 14:02:36 EST 1998

Hi folks

A German Hawkwind fan (without Internet access) asked me to let you know
that he is selling his very huge HAWKWIND collection

He will remain HAWKWIND  fan but needs the money because of personal problems

He is not selling all (but most) of the stuff and will keep a couple of items.

What he has got to sell are:

- 100 singles
- 150 LP's
- 150 CD's
- 10 Tour programs
- 15 bootlegs

>From most of the LP's and CD's and singles he has got 5 or more VERY RARE
different editions (different labels, different releasing countries......)

He asked me to let you know that he will send the stuff first and then he
wants the money.
I think this is an offer we all can live with. There is no risk for you!

I phoned with him about one hour ago and ordered 2 items I was looking for.
He has really got two handfull of VERY RARE stuff. Believe me !!!

This guys name and address is:

Soehnke Kuehne
Thiensen 3
25373 Ellerhoop
Germany

Just give him a phonecall to get the stuff you are looking for

Bernhard

Tel.: Germany 04120 519