BOC: Going On's

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Tue Feb 24 12:14:48 EST 1998

Gee take a few days away for a business trip and stuff happens.

Let me see if I have this straight...

First single from Heaven Forbid will be ...See You in Black?

KEWL.  Like this song real good rocker.

Radio airplay will be targeted at Classic Rock format radio stations?
Huh?
Don't hear many new songs from classic rock bands on our local station.
Why isn't this going out to radio in general?

John Swartz was in the DC area?  Ya must have driven down from Beantown,
my people never spotted you at the local airports. They did detain Kevin
Bacon though. 8>)

Random stuff...Chris DiGarmo is gone from Queensryche?  Horrors!

Wake of Magellan US release is now April 7?  WAY KEWL!

Gary Hoey, Hocus Pocus Live is out today?  Best Buy better have it.

L8er
Ghost In The Ruins

OBCD - King's X Dogman