BOC: Going On's and Queensryche

Ted Alger talger at PIPELINE.COM
Tue Feb 24 15:26:13 EST 1998

>> From:          bart <bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK>
>

>> > Random stuff...Chris DiGarmo is gone from Queensryche?  Horrors!
>>
>> Yeah, what's the deal there ? Being replaced by Nuno Bettencourt ? Might as
>> well kiss that band goodbye, if you haven't already :-)
>
>No shit?  Man, that dog don't hunt!  Goes to show you anyone can sell
>out.  When Extreme was in their moment in the sun, Nuno always used
>to wax so philosophical about principles etc.  But then Extreme
>breaks up, his solo record tanks, and voila, Queensryche!  I predict
>a zero percent probability that this will be fruitful...
>theo

OK, better cut this off before it gets out of hand....
listen up everyone... Chris left, yes, but the band has not
repeat has NOT named a replacement yet...the Nuno thing
so far is just a RUMOR.....check http://www.queensryche.com
for the latest update.

as for "See You In Black" I don't think the CMC guy actually
said that they were targeting any specific "brand" of rock
radio...he just said the single was going out to radio stations.