OFF: Queensryche Rage was BOC Going on's

E F des at SUPERLINK.NET
Tue Feb 24 23:49:08 EST 1998

I forwarded the Queensryche/Nuno Benecort thing to a friend of mine at a
radio station and here's his rather spirited reply.

Generally speaking I agree with him on this one.

Well everyone enjoy.  Let the fireworks begin.

  --Eric