OFF: Queensryche Rage was BOC Going on's

Wed Feb 25 06:53:36 EST 1998

>> From:          E F <des at SUPERLINK.NET>
> I forwarded the Queensryche/Nuno Benecort thing to a friend of mine at a
> radio station and here's his rather spirited reply.
>
> Generally speaking I agree with him on this one.
>
> Well everyone enjoy.  Let the fireworks begin.
>
>   --Eric

Uh, Eric
Next time you forward one of my posts, I'd appreciate it if you asked
me first.  And I would have appreciated it even more if you'd
included my second post saying that I wasn't trying to bash Nuno and
that I thought he was a good guitar player.   Anyway, I'm not pissed,
but I do think that's proper 'net ettiquette.   Esp. if you include
my name.  If you want to forward my stuff, at least delete my name
from it.   Anyone notice how it's always me in the middle of these
flame wars?  What the hell's in the water up here?