OFF: Queensryche Rage was BOC Going on's

Ted Alger talger at PIPELINE.COM
Wed Feb 25 08:13:40 EST 1998

>Uh, Eric
>Next time you forward one of my posts, I'd appreciate it if you asked
>me first.  And I would have appreciated it even more if you'd
>included my second post saying that I wasn't trying to bash Nuno and
>that I thought he was a good guitar player.   Anyway, I'm not pissed,
>but I do think that's proper 'net ettiquette.   Esp. if you include
>my name.  If you want to forward my stuff, at least delete my name
>from it.   Anyone notice how it's always me in the middle of these
>flame wars?  What the hell's in the water up here?
>>
>theo

gotta agree with that, and I don't think he got what we were putting
across...I know _I_ didn't diss either group....I also don't agree
with some of the points he made...HITNF might have been a bit dodgy
but I'd argue about "Promised Land" being a "stylistic rut"......
and also.....Gary Cherone a "operatic singer?".....hardly....
a very good vocalist, but a little more "rock" than opera.

Ted