off:Kingston Wall

Niko Makila niko.makila at RESEARCH.NOKIA.COM
Thu Feb 26 03:39:06 EST 1998

Miikka's message dated: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 14:04:20 +0200

> I now have all three KW reissue cd. Here is more info.
> All three are douples cd!!

Yup, me too!  The only complainment I have at this point is that they
should have included more live stuff.  The sound at least on the first
bonus CD is OK and there are nasty teasers of other songs (after Purple
Haze they go to Red House which is then faded out and I think after
Rocky Raccoon (sp?) to Killing Floor and again a fade out a bit later).

The only excuse would be to release a live 6CD of these Freak-Out
marathons or something.

Anyway, it's nice to have at least some material from a great show which
I even may have attended.  The packaging of these 3 2CD's is quite
standard, although with lyrics.  Sound is very good.

        //niko