BOC: New England fans take note!!

Thu Feb 26 08:56:17 EST 1998

I sent an e-mail to WGIR, "New Hampshire's Rock" yesterday about the
new BOC.  I got this reply:

John,

Happy to say we'll be playing the new BOC, in fact we'll be premiering the
"See You In Black" single this Sunday night on "Whiplash" our weekly new
music/hard rock show.  Check it out!

Thanks,

Rock 101
\

So - tune in to 101.1 on your FM dial Sunday night, 10 to midnite.

Also, BOC will be in Baltic, CT (sort of half-way between Hartford and
Providence, RI - off of 395) on Saturday, March 14.  I'm going to try to
make it - hope other New England fans will be there too.

John