BOC-L trivia quiz

Thu Jan 1 05:58:34 EST 1998

New year, new hangover...

> 1.  What exactly does the Mitre Corporation do?

Huw's hair

> 2.  What is Captain Cloud's secret identity (i.e., real name)

Elvis Presley

> 3.  Name a BOC-L'er who is a comic shop owner.

I don't think it's Albert, isn't he in a band or something?

> 4.  What does "R.O.D.S." stand for?

Rubber, Olive oil, Dominance and Submission, in my book anyway

> 5.  What exactly was on the tape that Theo had been promising for years?

Who cares, as long as he stops dissing the mighty Spice Girls!

> 6.  What southwestern U.S. town was unsuccessfully promoted as a site for
>         Blue Öyster Cult and/or Hawkwind appearance in early July, 1997?

Les Vegas

> 7.  What is the most dangerous animal in Sweden?

A drunk and disorderly neo-nazi golfing moose off his face on glogg, that's
just been in trouble with the law and spent a night in the cells, and when
he gets home and looks in the fridge, all there is to eat is seafood pizza!

> 8.  Who copied the tapes for "Hawkwind Covers All"?

Gaye bikers on acid

> 9.  What BOC-L person is named after a character from a movie featured
>         on Mystery Science Theater 3000?

To be perfectly frank I haven't a bastard clue, but on the other hand
"Stephen Swann" is (oh so nearly!) an anagram for "Satan's nephew".

> 10.  Who once praised the "haunting, female backing vocals" in
>         Last Days of May, only to be told by Albert that those
>         vocals were by Joe and Albert?

You did, dumbass, m-m heh heh.  You thought they were chicks.  Bunghole!

Are you threatening me?   My bunghole will speak now!  BUNG-hole!!!

etc etc

Happy new year!

-Andy