HW: Bainbridge/Allen/Mothers/Cooper!!!

M S Wright M.S.Wright at READING.AC.UK
Sat Jan 3 12:43:26 EST 1998

On Sun, 28 Dec 1997, c mumford wrote:

> It's more psychedelic than prog per se, but I've been enjoying the
> new _Lunar Muzik_ CD by Ant-Bee very much.  The prog connection
> is the contributions by Daevid Allen, Harry Williamson and Harvey
> Bainbridge,
<snip>

> http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/antbee/

If you go there and thence to the site of the distributor (Divine Records)

http://www.magic.fr/indie-musique/divine/

there is info about a new Moonloonies CD

Moonloonies -     Science Magik Art- Divine

               Underground stars with psychedelic band Shockhead,
               Crum and Cosmo have now created the Moonloonies.
               They produce an excellent following to Detonator, their
               first piece of skunking space psychedelia.

just so we all know.

Mike w