Off: Comic Books

RBrent1044 RBrent1044 at AOL.COM
Mon Jan 5 11:27:38 EST 1998

I guess that makes me the OTHER OTHER comic shop owner on BOC-L.  I opened my
first comic book store in 1983 at the tender age of 19, but I've been a
collector since '75. Blue Oyster Cult kind of hit me the same way comics did,
and I've never recovered from either (my entire life has been like "love
comics-collect and deal them"  "love BOC, play guitar in a rock and roll band"
"love movies-go to law school become a film producer".....I can never do
anything half-assed.....if I'm in, I'm IN.)