THREE comics shop owners on BOC-L?

StevenTice StevenTice at AOL.COM
Tue Jan 6 00:00:47 EST 1998

<< I guess that makes me the OTHER OTHER comic shop owner on BOC-L.  I opened
my
 first comic book store in 1983 at the tender age of 19, but I've been a
 collector since '75. Blue Oyster Cult kind of hit me the same way comics did,
 and I've never recovered from either (my entire life has been like "love
 comics-collect and deal them"  "love BOC, play guitar in a rock and roll
band"
 "love movies-go to law school become a film producer".....I can never do
 anything half-assed.....if I'm in, I'm IN.) >>

Look out!  We're multiplying!

Isn't it interesting that so many comics folks are into BOC?   I mean, given
how few comics stores there are in existence anymore, plus the small
percentage of those who actually have internet access, isn't it amazing that
there should be three of us on this list?

(Assuming there aren't MORE lurking out there, of course! :-)

SET