BOC : Theo being bad again

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Tue Jan 6 13:31:45 EST 1998

>> sure (no offense) BOC's drumming isn't any more proficient than his,

Theo>Pretty strong statement considering BOC's drummer can dust just
about
anyone in the business.  Listen to the first 3 BOC albums, and you'll
realize the absurdity of such a statement!

Oh now Theo, it's important to be accurate with these things.  Mr.
Bouchard can definitely drum with anyone out there, no denying that, but
in this instance you should not assume that the reference to the first
three albums adequately identifies him.  There, now to the time out
corner with you. 8>).

John>While I strongly agree with Theo on the talents of BOC's original
drummer
(and no, I'm not trying to be a bootlicker just 'cuz he's a listmember),
let's not get into a BOC vs Hawkwind debate on BOC-L.  We here on BOC-L
pride ourselves on being rational and respective of other bands -- even
if sometimes people not on BOC-L (or not on BOC-L anymore) perceive us.

John, John John, your turning me into a raving fanboy here.  "I love you
man."  Howls did this statement make my day.  Rational and respective of
other peoples bands?  On BOC-L?  No way man.  We can flame and disparge
with the best of them.  You are years ahead of your time.  150 years
from now I can see you as the first president of the United Federation
of Planets.

Theo>As long as the band isn't Rush!  Sorry, Sorry, Sorry...

Didn't I just send you to the time out corner young man?  Get back over
there (hehehehehehehe)

C>Now get off yer fat lazy old dope smokin 70s fossil whitey greaser
rockerboy acid casualty candy ass and make me some fucking rock'n'roll
tapes or I'll raise some serious fucking hell on BOC-L with "theo"
firmly
placed in the motherfuckin' header!!!! ;))))

Theo>May a superior beer-swilling golfer chase you into the path of a
rabid marauding moose in full view of the local unsympathetic
gendarmerie, who will mistakenly identify you as the olympic stadium
bomber...

Will this be a May or June wedding?  Will the list members receive
invitations?  You guys crack me up with this stuff.

John>My issue is that she fails to understand that while the BOC/HW
pairing may seem illogical to some, that Hawkwind is not, as she says,
"riding the coat tails of BOC", and she refused to acknowlege that many
of us who are BOC fans
(and not neccesarily HW fans) enjoy BOC-L -- hell, I've been on here
for 4 years and I think I know a bit more about the workings of BOC-L
than she does, but that hasn't stopped her from totally dismissing my
arguments.

Thats a tough nut to crack man and I'm not sure she's worth the effort.
Its nice and all she's so into BOC but c'mon, they are not the only band
in the world.  Find out where she lives and maybe we can get Al and Deb
to Trep' her.

All-4-Me

lil' ab

When I look up at the stars at night
what could I find beyond the light,
a hundred million worlds we ignore. - Pleadies , King's X