BOC : Theo being bad again

Tue Jan 6 16:27:41 EST 1998

>John, John John, your turning me into a raving fanboy here.  "I love you
man."  Howls did this statement make my day.  Rational and respective of
other peoples bands?  On BOC-L?  No way man.  We can flame and disparge
with the best of them.  You are years ahead of your time.  150 years
from now I can see you as the first president of the United Federation
of Planets.

LOL.  Yeah, well I'll keep my phaser on stun by my side at all times so
when all you Kirk-wannbes get outta line... LMAO

John