OFF: Comics: Byrne on Spidey

StevenTice StevenTice at AOL.COM
Wed Jan 7 00:33:05 EST 1998

<< Well, I may be a bit behind the times here but I just heard that John Byrne
 was going to come back and handle a Spider-man title.  I may have to check
 this out although splitting Spidey into 4 alter-egos should be enough warning
 to stay away...

Ah, but Byrne's book will have nothing to do with that four-way-split thing
(which is itself only supposed to last a month or so, btw).  Byrne's book will
be a Spider-Man: Year One project, retelling Spidey's story from day one and
updating it a bit.  So, depending on how you feel about Byrne's previous
experience in doing this with characters, you can either be enthusiastic or
horrified...

SET