OFF: Dust (was Re: Hawkwind and the fans!)

Chris Raymond chrisr at TIAC.NET
Wed Jan 7 16:31:42 EST 1998

Stephen Swann wrote:

> Does anybody know whether Kenny Aaronsen's (I know I probably spelled
> that wrong) old group Dust has ever had their albums released on CD?
> I'm especially interested in _Hard Attack_, as I haven't been able
> to listen to my old LP copy in years (no record player!).

Hi, I have both Dust albums on CD, they are both on One Way the catalog numbers
are:Dust - OW 29309
Dust - Hard Attack - 09310
They are both great CDs and also feature Richie Wise on guitar; (who used to produce
the early Kiss albums )
Chris

obcd: Budgie - An Ecstacy of Fumbling (2disc anthology)

--
Walk not the earth, but fly through space-HW