OFF: Re: Christmas in Britain...

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Fri Jan 9 01:53:59 EST 1998

><<Of course, for all I know, ol' Blighty might be like this now, but it's
> hard to imagine the outside decorations I saw in St. Petersburg in the
> UK.  (Likewise, to see palm trees festooned with Christmas lights...:)
>  >>

>Eeeew!  Palm trees are so un-Christmasy!  It's just not Christmas without real
>snow on the evergreens...:-)

Aw, can't recall it any other way.  Same here on the other
coast of FL.  Probably not as warm as it is for the Australians
on the list, though... (though it's been rather humid all week..)

Roger Shrubstaff                   ==   To dwell within Samsara, however is
Duchy of Silverwater                =    to be subject to the works of those
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm=   who are mighty among dreamers.
(Andrew A. Apold)                   ==    - Mahasamatman