Clancy Brown + BOC UK gigs

Rich Lockwood rich-l at GEOCITIES.COM
Fri Jan 9 04:53:48 EST 1998

> Low Points - Characters were underdevloped
> Military strategist were idiots (if ya got nukes why not take out the
> entire planet instead of sending soldiers with small pop guns)
> Michael Ironside and Clancy Brown did not get enough screen time
> the body count was high.

Clancy "Kurgan" Brown's in it?!  Top stuff - why did no-one mention this
before?  Don't suppose he gets to play a good guy this time..?  Guess
where I'm going tonight...

Anyway - back on topic...  Any news of any UK BOC gigs for 1998.  I'm
suffering from withdrawal symptoms (if you see what I mean).

Cheers,

Rich.

ObTopXmasPressie - Hard Rock Cafe, Riyadh T-shirt.