OFF: Lyrical SF

Fri Jan 9 07:04:02 EST 1998

On Friday, January 09, 1998 11:29 AM, Hardman DK
[SMTP:D.K.Hardman at CITY.AC.UK] wrote:
> Not forgetting those poptastic classics such as "The Monster Mash" and
> "Startrekkin'" (Altogether: There's Klingons on the starboard bow,
> starboard bow, starboard bow......). Can't remember who was responsible
> for these tho'.

Bobby "Boris" Pickett and the Crypt-Kickers, and the Firm, respectively, I
think?  Don't forget Edelweiss' "Raumschiff Edelweiss" either!  Or indeed
Copey's "S.p.a.c.e.r.o.c.k with me", Trekpop if ever I heard any.  Or (I
can't resist) Sarah Brightman and Hot Gossip's "I Lost My Heart to a
Starship Trooper" :)))

Also slipping into my mind is "Doctorin the Tardis" (The
> Timelords?), tho I don't think that had lyrics.

"Doctor Who-oo, Doctor Who, Doctor Who-oo, the Tardis!"

-Andy