tBS: Malpractice/Cellsum

Gary Davis artshop at ARTIST-SHOP.COM
Sat Jan 10 09:46:07 EST 1998

At 05:00 AM 1/10/98 -0500, you wrote:

>Where can I get a Cellsum catalog?  I got one with my BoH CD, but haven't
>received one since.  Does Al have a mailing list?  I'd like to order
>Malpractice, if all the copies  haven't been snatched up by the Hawkfans.

Pete (and everyone else):

You'll find the Cellsum catalog listed at The Artist Shop with it's own page
at <http://www.artist-shop.com/cellsum> on which you'll find cover graphics,
soundbites, etc.  We have the latest Malpractice and soon will be adding Joe
Bouchard's The X-Brothers to the page, too.  I get my stock directly from
Albert!  So, I hope you'll check it out.

Gary

                              Gary Davis
The Artist Shop                              The Other Road
http://www.artist-shop.com          artshop at artist-shop.com
               SUPPORT THE INDEPENDENT ARTIST!!!