OFF: Starship Troopers and a connection to the Tick

Hardman DK D.K.Hardman at CITY.AC.UK
Mon Jan 12 07:56:42 EST 1998

On Fri, 9 Jan 1998, Andy Gilham wrote:

> I may be wrong, but I don't think "As Time Goes By" was written specially
> for _Casablanca_...

FWIW, the latest issue of Empire magazine mentions that the soundtrack
from this classic movie has just been released for the first time, having
been lost in the vaults for years. It includes snatches of conversation
too. Five star review for this. Sounds cool - I'm gonna get a copy!

Dave

David Hardman                           "When your back's against the
HCI Design Centre                        wall, you've got to turn round
School of Informatics                    and march forward!"
City University
Northampton Square                       John Major, ex-Prime Minister
London EC1V 0HB

Phone: +44 0171 477 8152
Fax:   +44 0171 477 8859
E-mail: D.K.Hardman at city.ac.uk