OFF: Bootleg CD's

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Mon Jan 12 09:26:51 EST 1998

>Awhile back there was a mention of somebody's web site offering custom
bootleg CD's, and recently I somebody mentioned something similar.  I
was
wondering, what do the people on this list feel about that?

You may want to be careful, you have no idea who is on this list or
lurks here.  I would caution you to be careful with this idea.
Obviously you are not into this to make money but folks like Sony may
not give a care and hassle you for this anyway.

>The reason I'm asking is that I recently got a CD-R, and have been making
a few mixed CD's for myself, and was thinking about doing a custom
Imaginos (possibly multiple CD's, using other 'appropriate' music from
other BOC albums).

Have you got a setlist in mind, I'd love to hear which other songs you
would choose to include.

>What interest have you regarding this?

I'd possibly be interested but not at the expense of getting you into
any legal trouble.  If you could do this with no legal hassles and with
peoples blessings then sure.

Final Comment: C'ya Torgo.  Gonna miss you in these hallow halls but I
know you will be true to your word and pass on reviews of tBS, X -Bros
and other relevant pieces.  PEACE!

L8er
lil'ab

OBCD - The Best of King's X

"Time to leave the craft
With all my strength I open up the hatch
Parts unknown
Between the twilight and danger zones" - Galactic Cowboys, Fear Not