Review: The BRAIN SURGEONS, _Malpractice_

Gary Davis artshop at ARTIST-SHOP.COM
Mon Jan 12 10:47:47 EST 1998

At 05:00 AM 1/12/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Reply to message from cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK of Sat, 10 Jan
>>
>>     If there were more bands like the Brain Surgeons--and  more albums
>>like _Malpractice_--the world would be a better and happier place.
>>

>OK, I'm sold.  Very good review.
>Now, someone send me info on where I can get this cd either in a local
>record store, I'm in Cleveland, Oh., or else via mail order, possibly from
>Al and Deb themselves?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Duane

Hi, Duane:

I guess you could consider The Artist Shop as being sort of local mail order
as I'm in Cuyahoga Falls myself ;-)  And I get my stock directly from Al and
Deb!  Check out my Cellsum page at <http://www.artist-shop.com/cellsum>.

Gary

                              Gary Davis
The Artist Shop                              The Other Road
http://www.artist-shop.com          artshop at artist-shop.com
               SUPPORT THE INDEPENDENT ARTIST!!!