OFF: Re: Christmas in Britain...

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Mon Jan 12 13:02:21 EST 1998

> > Okay, so what ARE the most noticeable differences between American and British
> > Christmas?

This year? Snow.

I've just been over to Switzerland and France to ski. Temperatures are
way higher than normal over most of Europe and there's precious little
snow.

ObRelevant: In a restaurant in Switzerland I heard the spanish guitar
piece from the start of Dust of Time. I was most disappointed when there
was no aircraft noise. Obviously this was the ballad or whatever that
Huw played on Levitation. Anyone know what it's called?

FoFP

> Paul.

FoFP