Big gig in NYC!

Marc Power mpower at FCMC.COM
Tue Jan 13 07:42:02 EST 1998

> Subject:        XBrothers and tBS Together- One Night Only!
> From:   thenudeb at aol.com (TheNuDeb)
> Date:   09 Jan 1998 12:18:04 EST
>
> Just to give those of you who may have to make travel plans plenty of
> advance
> notice...to celebrate the release of their new Cellsum records,
> Malpractise and
> Solid Citizens,  Joe Bouchard and the X Brothers and The Brain
> Surgeons
> will perform together in NYC on Saturday, February 7. Some of your
> other favorite Cellsum artists will also make appearances.
> Keep watching this space for details.

Ayyyyiiii!
I would *love* to see this, but B0RNtoG0 and Alien Planetscapes
are doing a double header at the Pyramid on Feb 7th.
Arggghhhhhhh!

In Space we trust,
Marc.

--
SpaceRock Central - featuring the extraordinary music of
B0RN to G0 and Alien Planetscapes.

"SpaceRock is music, which, by design, expands AWARENESS,
 thru SPACE, MIND and TIME" Axiom I, the SpaceRock Manifesto