OFF: Starship Troopers (was Classic Rock)

Dave Berry daveb at HARLEQUIN.CO.UK
Wed Jan 14 06:57:00 EST 1998

On 14 Jan 11:37, M Holmes wrote:
> I had the horrible thought the other night that the next election might
> come down to debating whether to bite the bullet and vote Conservative in
> order to get the Authoritarian Party out.

I had a similar thought!  Horrifying, isn't it?

Still, at least the current lot are incorporating the European Bill Of
Rights, setting up a Scottish Parliament, introducing some sort of
Freedom Of Information bill, and getting rid of hereditary peers.

Dave.
--
Harlequin Ltd., Technology Transfer Centre, King's Buildings,
Mayfield Road, Edinburgh, EH9 3JL, UK.