HW: Live & Rare

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Thu Jan 15 04:42:55 EST 1998

In article <9801141759.AA00978 at ogyalla.konkoly.hu.konkoly.hu>, Endre
Zsoldos <zsoldos at OGYALLA.KONKOLY.HU> writes
>Hi,
>
>I have a question so I come out of lurking. Do you know
>about a CD called Live & Rare: Onward Flies the Bird?
>It looks like a kind of "Best of Hawkwind".
>
>Endre

And in addition to it being unsanctioned (as opposed to unlicensed) it
is in fact a "worst of HW". OK, it may have it's better moments **if**
you are already into the band **and** you already have everything else,
but it's one to avoid unless you have to have one of everything. <coff>
:)
--
Jon
ObMORE - Can I have some more Spacemen 3 CD's now, please?