BRAIN, BOC: My review of *Malpractise*

Richard Manny rpmanny at SPRYNET.COM
Thu Jan 15 22:51:34 EST 1998

Dear John,
    Thanks for your review of "Malpractise".  I'm sorry to say that I
haven't heard BOC since the Fox Theater performance that fell into the "Some
Enchanted Evening" album and I've never heard tBS.  Regardless of your
review, I was planning on buying "Malpractise".   (BTW, in healthcare, we
prefer the term, "Whoops".  This supplanted "Oh, shit" which seem to skew
things in favor of the plaintiff at trial.  "Whoops", well, we've all whoops
at one time or another--haven't we?)
  And yes, anal-retentive is hyphenated, not like I'd know or anything like
that, but my 10 volume Oxford English dictionary and four supplements
reports this.

Richard