OFF: Jill calling Charlie

J Strobridge eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Mon Jan 19 06:27:25 EST 1998

sorry folks - there doesn't seem to be any other way to do this!

herbert rosenberg writes:

> Jill, hopefully you receive OFF subjects?
> >From your last public note, I gather you got my first private E, but not the second.
> To be brief, the 2nd said...send me 18 dollars!! :)

Ah.  Thank you.  I agree.  It's on the way.   I'm writing this to check
your address, my last one for you was in Tennessee St.   Does this still
stand?

Just out of curiousity are you mailing from a PC or through a mainframe?
It looks as if when you compose a message to me (rather than replying)
it comes through as readable text (I'm using a mainframe mail editor
which seems to only be able to cope with straight text files) but when
you reply to a message it comes through in code.   Does this make sense?

Try the following address:  ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk
It's my work address so I try to keep it separate from general email but
since it's from a PC it may work better.

Yrs from the Edge of Darkness

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at holyrood.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk