Welcome back Sprawl

Marc Power mpower at FCMC.COM
Tue Jan 20 07:58:44 EST 1998

PsychoSonic experiment #1
-------------------------

Ok, now think of the tune to 'Welcome back Kotter',
Got it? good (well ok, not so good really, but for the
purposes of this demonstration)

Now, STOP thinking of it! hah! can't eh?
(I could end this here and you would probably have a bummer of
 a day, with that sickly tunette going round and round inside
 your cranium. That would be extremely fiendish, but instead,
 I will show you the cure)

Ok, now run 'Brainstorm' in your head for a few seconds.

Alright!, were did the other tune go? its gone right?

Just demonstrating the awesome Brain-cleaning power of SpaceRock :-)

and saying welcome back Ron, we missed ya.

Hey guys, you'd better stop talking about him now! (Just kidding)

In Space we Trust,

Marc.
--
SpaceRock Central - featuring the extraordinary music of
B0RN to G0 and Alien Planetscapes.

"SpaceRock is music, which, by design, expands AWARENESS,
 thru SPACE, MIND and TIME" Axiom I, the SpaceRock Manifesto