OFF: hullo all!

sprawl sprawl at BLACKBOARD.COM
Tue Jan 20 09:13:25 EST 1998

Jon Browne wrote:

> yeah, shit, didn't you hear - the band split!!

hah! knew u were lyin'!  i would have felt a disturbance in the force had this been
the case. i mean, i'd like-  HAVE to know, wouldnt i?

> Not really. Pretty uneventful few weeks. Has it been a couple of months already?

uh, no. more like a month. but it felt much longer.....  my provider discontinued
my acc't. about ten minutes after i signed off.the bastard! but now i have a new
provider, and guess what? my modem works better. ;)

> Alan's Bedouin album came out. That's about it really.

so how is it?rj