HW: Strange Daze 98

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Tue Jan 20 11:41:10 EST 1998

Doug excites us with...

>Thought I'd pass on some good news on the HW front for the
>US fans. There will be a Strange Daze 98 on August 14-15.
>
>Confirmed groups so far: Hawkwind and Bedouin !!!!!!!
>There's a good chance Nik will be playing with Bedouin.

Well, Hot Damn!  I'm going this year!  There's no way I'm going to allow
myself to be drawn to some strange foreign land *this* time.  Matter of
fact, I'm going to go write those dates down somewhere, so I don't forget
and plan some other stupid trip in the meantime.

Nik might be playing with Alan...Hmmm.  But what about either (or both) of
them guesting with HW??  And how 'bout Lem??  That'd be cool...huh-huh.
And Simon House too!

So, will Bedouin and HW be headlining the two nights, or is there still some
hope of enticing somebody like PTree to come over??  Then Beduoin could play
directly before HW on the second night, and they could just all stay on
stage, and we could have a real space orchestra going, like the old daze.

Well, this is great news indeed.  See you all there!!  Keith (FAA)