HW : well HUW / Widowmaker

sprawl sprawl at BLACKBOARD.COM
Wed Jan 21 10:51:39 EST 1998

i had one of the widowmaker albums. forget the name... ahd the group sitting on
the cover against a white bckgrnd.  VERY lame album. could not even distinguish
HUW's
playing. kiddie pop for wayward kids. sold it for a buck....
pleeeeeeease leave the kids alone...... la.   la.
liking them at the age of 10 does not seem unreasonable. i vaguely remember liking
the bay city rollers about that age...   =)
rj