OFF: Disco Opera's

Horse Whisperer beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 21 12:19:57 EST 1998

>As it so happens, Disc 1 of "War of The Worlds" is in my CD player as
we
>speak.   For reasons that I would rather not go into, I have had to
listen
>to much more "'70's dance music" over the last 3 weeks than any member
of
>BOC-L should have to.  If you ignore what the band looks like, which
has
>diddly to do with the music, and just listen to say, "Forever Autumn"
or
>"Thunder Child" never mind "The Spirit of Man (disc 2)", then listen to
any
>of the songs listed above as "Classic Disco" (or, Ghod save me, "Ring
my
>Bell") and still think they are they same type of music, well, lets
give it
>up right now.  We are not even on the same planet, at least as far as
music
>goes.

Okay - so maybe I was getting a little over-enthusiastic, but the
backbeat at the very start is well disco.
The rest, I do agree isn't so, although the suggestion of swinging hips
is there.
So let's go carrolling, then egg-nog.

So what goes the geek code say???

Chris.