HW : well HUW / Widowmaker

Wed Jan 21 18:59:48 EST 1998

On Wednesday, January 21, 1998 4:13 PM, Steven Davies-Morris
[SMTP:davmor at DELTANET.COM] wrote:
> That's the 2nd Widowmaker album.  The first, with the black cat with the
> flashing green eyes on the cover had a different lead singer and was much
> harder edged.  Like a smoother Mott The Hoople.  I gave it to a _very_
> sexy girl a lifetime ago, because she loved the song *Mean What You Say*,
> which had the chorus:
>
> "Do you, do you really, do you really mean what you say?
>  Can I, can I have some, I will pay you back some day."
>
> Jenny, Jenny...brings back outrageous memories!

_Too Late to Cry_ is the one with the cat.  In the picture, it had, like,
just knocked over a bottle of milk, hence the title.

Seafood pizza always reminds me of Sian, who was, basically, the fuck of
the century.  Doesn't change my opinion of seafood pizza, however.

-Andy