BOC: New Setlist

bart bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK
Thu Jan 22 12:19:20 EST 1998

> >On Wed, 21 Jan 1998, Jean Lansford wrote:
>
> OK now, attributions are getting all mixed up.  I'm not the one who
> said dump Eric (though some who've sent me private mail seem to think
> so), I called the suggestion "heretical".

Don't attribute it to Jean. It was me, all me.. :-)

> > If you can't cut Eric some slack for singing 30+ years, then why don't
> >YOU JETTISON?!?!?!?!?!............Manuel

Jeez, lighten up pal. So I missed off a smiley. I'm not saying get rid of him
completely, just like, make him manager or roadie, until his voice comes back.
I listened to Cult Classic recently, and barely recognized his voice in places.

( :-) )

Tim

ObCD: Labradford _Mi Media Naranja_