BOC: Eric's still Ticking too!

Fri Jan 23 08:42:21 EST 1998

>Well, has anyone ever sent  ol' Oysterboy an invite to come join us,

Yep.  I believe both he and Buck received several invitations.

>If people you knew and
trusted told you repeatedly that a bunch of lunatics spent the majority
of their day bashing you, would you be eager to visit them?

And what a bunch of bullshit that is!  No, Eric knows better than that,
I would think (and I've told him myself).  I can accept it if he neither
has the time nor desire to check it out for himself, but if people are
making statements to him about a "bunch of lunatics" bashing him, then
those people are fools.

But I digress...gotta start drinkin' decaf!

John