HW: Album release dates

Frank Weil frankw at COMM.MOT.COM
Fri Jan 23 11:22:56 EST 1998

Andy Gilham wrote:
> [SMTP:frankw at COMM.MOT.COM] wrote:
> > I have conflicting information about the original release dates of
> > several Hawkwind albums.  Does anyone have the correct information for
> > these albums?
>
> Answers according to _Rock Family Trees_:

> Maybe the different dates are UK and US release dates?

Could be.  The way errors propagate, it sometimes seems impossible to
know if the information I have is reliable or not, no matter what the
source.  It can be discouraging at times.  I'm trying to make the
Golden Void site as accurate as possible, but I'm sure that the
inevitable mistake has crept in there somewhere.

Thanks for the info!  I'll make the changes in the next round of
updates.

Frank

Frank Weil | frankw at comm.mot.com | phone: (847) 576-3110 | fax: (847) 576-3240

Whenever I hear the sparrow chirping, watch the woodpecker chirp,
catch a chirping trout, or listen to the sad howl of the chirp rat, I
think: Oh boy!  I'm going insane again.
          -- Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey [SNL]