tBS: covers

Robert Sedler drtorgo at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Jan 24 09:23:16 EST 1998

Hi kids, me again.....

John S. said....
>Black Sabbath - Children of the Grave, War Pigs

Wow, that one took me by surprise, I love it. War Pigs more than
Children. I think War Pigs would sound great by tBS....

First off, you do a twist on the music a bit to give it the feel of
"Laura's Plastic Swords" (My fave tBS song both studio AND live). Then
you have Albert singing the slower verses like....

"Generals gathered in their masses....."

and have Deb do the vocals on the parts where the music kicks in, the
parts like....

"Polititians hide themselves away..."

All in all I think it's one of the best suggestions yet.

Other tunes that would sound great for them to do would be covers of:

Nazareth- Silver Dollar Forger
Rush- The Temples of Syrinx

Ok, maybe I'm stretching it a bit, but boy this is fun. :^)

Torgo has left the building.......
Torgo at norwich.net     DrTorgo at hotmail.com
Palace: Galaxystation.com PORT-9998