HW: Welcome to the Future 5CD set

Captain Cloud capcloud at PALMNET.NET
Sat Jan 24 16:11:15 EST 1998

While wandering thru the latest Goldmine I spotted something else
to give fits to the Kompletists among us.  Here's the write-up:

  HAWKWIND - Welcome to the Future 5CD set features the "Masters of
  the Universe", "Bring Me the Head of Yuri Gagarin", and "Space
  Ritual 2" albums, as well as two CDs of assorted live recordings.
  On Dressed To Kill.................$29.99

I wander what the two extra CDs contain...?

The company listing it is:

  JART MUSIC
  1(800) 545-6304
  email:  Jartmusic at worldnet.att.net
  http://www.jartmusic.com

A last interesting tidbit:  I browsed their web site, and they also
list a Buck Dharma video relating to the boy with the brain tumor,
and also the UK version of 'Imaginos' at a steep $20.99.

DISCLAIMER:
I have never dealt with this company before.  As always, buyer beware.
--
Captain Cloud
capcloud at palmnet.net
http://www5.palmnet.net/~capcloud/