tBS: covers

Mon Jan 26 07:02:17 EST 1998

> From:          sprawl <sprawl at BLACKBOARD.COM>

> Robert Sedler wrote:
>
> > Other tunes that would sound great for them to do would be covers of:
> >
> > Nazareth- Silver Dollar Forger
> > Rush- The Temples of Syrinx
>
> ok. now you've done it.  now, over to you Theo. =)
> rj

Nope!  I'm out of the business.  But have any of you all read Neil
Peart's new BOOK Masked Rider?  Apparently it's about cycling all
over the world.  Guess he's a big time cyclist.  Supposedly it isn't
about music at all, and the band is hardly mentioned.

But Torgo, I think you need an evaluation!  tBS covering Rush?  The
only way they'd do it would have to be a send-up of some kind.  If
that were the case, then even I'd listen to it...