HW: fanzines

Bob Lennon Hawkwinder at AOL.COM
Mon Jan 26 17:49:44 EST 1998

hello peeps,
just received latest Strange trips fanzine....looks good as usual....

also, thanks to recent generosity, i was able to reprint Issue #6 of
Hawk-U.S./Time & Space fanzine....the one that i ran out of at the
"Strange Daze" 97 fest.....
i've already sent out most of the reprints since i owed quite a few
folk already....but theres a few left (and i mean just a few)
anyone who is still interested in getting #6 please send me
funds to cover postage only...since i still do not sell the fanzine
it is costing me $1.24 in US stamps to mail this one out or
for overseas,....send 4 IRC's

Also, I am now working on Issue #7 of TIme and Space..so anyone with
articles, reviews pics.....especially from the strange days fest....please
let me know,.....
space is deep
bob