HW:Ron Tree's "Bastard" (was BRAIN, covers)

Neil Shilladay shillada at GATWICK.GECO-PRAKLA.SLB.COM
Tue Jan 27 10:13:51 EST 1998

Chris,
The workmate who shared a house with RT is on holiday at the mo'. Will quiz him
about Mr Tree's bandmates when he returns.

Doug, no I haven't heard Cpt Jesus' cover of this. Aw well, if Ron's done
Starship, we'll have to hold out for Search & Destroy.

Cheers,
Neil.

ObCD: Jethro Tull, "Broadsword & the Beast"