tBS: covers

Torgo Sedler drtorgo at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 27 16:19:49 EST 1998

Once upon a time, Theo said....

>But Torgo, I think you need an evaluation!  tBS covering Rush?  The
> only way they'd do it would have to be a send-up of some kind.  If
> that were the case, then even I'd listen to it...

Ok ok, I had my fun but I have to confess. I tossed out 3 ideas for
cover tunes, and only 2 of them were totally serious. The truth is I
wanted to see if anyone would bite on the RUSH idea, and in fact I
decided to toss out probably the LEAST likely RUSH song for anyone to
cover. Knew you guys were probably itching to slap RUSH around some
more. All in fun, all in fun. ;^)

But all kidding aside, I think tBS are a talented enough band that they
could really do a song by *almost* anyone and put a twist on it and make
it a tBS song. These are my fave types of covers anyway, I love it when
bands take songs from other music styles even and do a complete re-work
of it and make it their own.

Someone mentioned more Robert Johnson covers? How about tBS covering
"Hellhound on my trail" or maybe a totally wild & rokcing version of
Johnson's "They're red hot"? Killer stuff by anyone!!

I'm outta here.......

Torgo has left the building.......
Torgo at norwich.net     DrTorgo at hotmail.com
Palace: Galaxystation.com PORT-9998