Hawkweed?

Sonique sonique at MAXWELL.PCMICRO.COM.AU
Tue Jan 27 17:22:34 EST 1998

On 27 Jan 98 at 0:22, cannibal at CUTEY.COM wrote:

> Hawkweed, a genus of perennial plants Hieracium of the family Compositae
> with loosely clustered yellow, orange, or white flower heads and oblong
> toothed leaves that grow from roots in rosette; troublesome weed in some
> places; an old superstition stated that hawks used the sap to sharpen their
> eyesight.

Tee hee

When I was in high school, that's what some of my mates called me! Not for
the actual plant though (which I'm sure they knew nothing about)

--
Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'   .---.  __  .--------   Long
http://www.pcmicro.com.au/~Sonique       /     \( o`-,  -----   may