BOC: CA Reviews

Thu Jan 29 07:03:38 EST 1998

>> From:          jean l delacour <delacour at UNM.EDU>
>
>   Eric's voice sounds 80-90% better than in recent years.  He sang, and
> quite well, Flaming Telepaths, OD'ed On Life Itself, ETI, and a newer,
> funkier version of See You In Black.  An update on equipment; Buck now

Well, that's sure good news.  I thought maybe he was turning the
corner, last summer.  Now if those guys would hit the east coast for
a few.  Guess they'll wait til spring?

> uses a black Epiphone Les Paul during See You In Black.  Bobby beat the
> shit out of his kit.  And Danny; the guy, believe it or not, has even
> gotten better!!!!!!!  Dominance & Submission is back in the set!!!!!

Hard to imagine DM being much better, 'cause that dude rules on the 4
string.  They did D&S last time I saw them.  Glad it's back big
time...